- Carbon Fiber or composite construction
- Available in soft or medium flex
- Includes 2 blades
- Foot pockets (optional) include fin mounting kit if ordered
- 3 year warranty
- Composite blades are slightly heavier and less resilient than carbon blades, but what they lack in weight and flexibility they make up for in extreme endurance and durability.
- Carbon fibre blades are extremely light weight whilst enhancing diving propulsion and performance, propelling divers at superior speed and velocity.
- Innegra the latest in technology from the leaders in spread tow fibre development, Innegra fibre allows the fin to deform far past normal carbon and composite fins. This high tech fibre is hydrophobic and designed to absorb impact, but unlike kevlar does not degrade over time and is simply the best fin ever produced by DiveR.
If there is a print that you do not see on the site let us know via email to check availability